The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Poor results in February..

I just realized today that I have not made any offers this month! Reflecting on this, the problem is apparent. No leads are coming in.

No bandits signs out, no door knocking done, no responses from direct marketing.. Ouch!!

Looks as if I'm taking a REI vacation.. Actually, I've been busy the last few weekends which is limits my quality REI time. I'm not full time , only part time.

Starting this blog as helped me track performance so this is motivating me to turn it up a notch.

Tonight, I'll be putting up some signs, and sending out post cards to a townhouse neighborhood. This is the same neighborhood that I bought a rental condo in last year. Its a great place that has good passive income potential. I'll post details of this mailing soon!
|| Bginvestor, 10:43 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting