The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Monday, February 07, 2005

It's a numbers game..

How many offers does it take to purchase a deal? It depends on many factors, but the bottom line is that if you are not getting yourself involved in deals, you won't make any...

So, what is the key to success?? ---------> Marketing!

I really wished I tracked my offers vs deals in 2004. It probably would have told me a lot..

For 2005, this is the official marketing plan.

1) Door Knock a monthly average of 20 doors. Yes, this is in your face marketing telling a distressed seller that you are here to solve their problems. The leads come in from public records which actually take some time to process (but its free).

2) Put up 40 bandit signs a month. This can be done during my drives to distressed housing.

3) Mail campaign to 500 people a month (post cards)

4) Throw business cards at people..
|| Bginvestor, 11:39 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting