The life and times of an Arizona Investor

This will be my personal journal to document my failures and successes during my real estate experiences in Arizona. All stories, thoughts, and successes will be documented..

Friday, January 07, 2005

INTRODUCTION..

During my lunch hours, I usually cruise the Real Estate Investing (websites) to pick up on some nuggets of REI knowledge that I don't know about. Well, today, I stumbled on Joe Kelley's blog (reinvestor.blogspot.com) which I found to be fascinating.. What a great way to express ideas, write down thoughts, document successes or failures, or just any in general in regards to investing!

I'm sold.. So, here I am already signed up and starting my first post. I hope this will give me the motivation to keep me honest on my personal goals, since everybody knows (or should know) that writing down your goals is the FIRST step in achieving them..

I'll be publishing my business plans, buying strategies, and documenting my experiences with motivated sellers. Should be interesting!!

Cheers to REI!!

|| Bginvestor, 11:09 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

$2.95 a month web hosting